EVERY MOM DESERVES TO FEEL SUPPORTED DURING PREGNANCY AFTER LOSS
Get involved in our #ProvidersAreOurPALS Campaign, and help influence change for moms pregnant again after a loss.
It’s easy! Just takes three steps:
Snap a selfie of you dropping off the packet or mailing it and share it on social media to be entered in a drawing for one of three prizes. *Contest is now closed.
What’s included in the Providers Are Our PALS packet:
How to talk to your healthcare provider about the Providers Are Our PALS packet:
Before you meet with your provider, download your provider packet and familiarize yourself with the documents. The welcome letter gives you some talking points that you can use with your provider.
Keep it simple when chatting with your provider. Let them know you have found PALS to be a helpful resource and that PALS is running a campaign for connecting with providers during Pregnancy After Loss Awareness Month.
If you don’t have an appointment scheduled during March, you can also drop off the packet or mail it. You can choose to just use the welcome letter included in the packet. Make sure to sign it! You could also add a personal note to your provider.
PACKET DISCLAIMER AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
These documents have been designed for healthcare providers. The information is backed by current research, and sources are cited on the documents. These documents are © 2019, Pregnancy After Loss Support, All rights reserved. You are welcome to download, print, and distribute copies of the Providers are Our PALS packet, as long as the copies are not altered, cut and pasted, or edited in any way. Simply click “download” to download the PDF packet to your computer or mobile device, then print to give to your provider.
If you have any trouble downloading these documents, please email Valerie Meek, PALS Operations Director.
BONUS! Participate to be entered in a prize drawing! *Contest is now closed.
To be entered in the drawing:
Providers Are Our PALS Campaign Prizes and Sponsors
Prize 1: Owlet Smart Sock Baby Monitor
Donated in partnership between Pregnancy After Loss Support and Knox Blocks Foundation.
Prize 2: Arms Reach Co-Sleeper
Prize made possible by corporate donations from MCL Industries Inc. and Conger.
Prize 3: Rainbow Baby Gift Bundle
- $75 Target gift card, donated by Amy VanGheem, MD, MPH, FACOG of Prevea Health Center in Green Bay, WI
- Rainbow Baby bodysuit, donated by Dawley Mama Threads
- Rainbow After the Storm bodysuit, donated by Minnie Made It
- Rainbow Necklace, donated by The Cooper Project
- You are the Mother of All Mothers by Angela Miller, donated by Angela Miller
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate on Facebook and Instagram and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pregnancy After Loss Support as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 1, 2019 at 12:01AM EST and ending March 31, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by March 31, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by sharing a photograph with the #ProvidersAreOurPALS Packet (see entry instructions above for examples) using the hashtag #ProvidersAreOurPALS and tagging Pregnancy After Loss Support on Instagram OR by private messaging a photograph to the Pregnancy After Loss Support Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pregnancy After Loss Support. You may receive one entry for each packet you deliver to a healthcare provider. A new photograph is needed for each entry/packet.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of three prizes: 1) an Owlet Smart Sock Baby Monitor (approximate retail value $300), (2) an ArmsReach Co-Sleeper (approximate retail value $150), and a (3) gift bundle including a Target gift card and rainbow gifts (approximate retail value $150). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Pregnancy After Loss Support. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Pregnancy After Loss Support’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pregnancy After Loss Support to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Pregnancy After Loss Support. Winner will be notified by message via Facebook or Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Pregnancy After Loss Support shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PREGNANCY AFTER LOSS SUPPORT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this photograph, You understand and agree that Pregnancy After Loss Support, anyone acting on behalf of Pregnancy After Loss Support, and Pregnancy After Loss Support’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pregnancy After Loss Support. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pregnancy After Loss Support from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Pregnancy After Loss Support may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Pregnancy After Loss Support reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pregnancy After Loss Support’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Pregnancy After Loss Support may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pregnancy After Loss Support. Pregnancy After Loss Support reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pregnancy After Loss Support has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pregnancy After Loss Support reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Pregnancy After Loss Support, Bloomington, MN 55437, USA.
- Facebook & Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Pregnancy After Loss Support is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.