Pregnancy After Loss Support (PALS) is seeking a member of the PALS community (currently trying to conceive, pregnant, or parenting after loss) to volunteer 5-10 hours a week as our Twitter Manager. This person would be responsible for sharing PALS articles, graphics, and other posts on Twitter, managing PALS Twitter inbox, responding to Twitter mentions and replies, re-tweeting PAL-related content, engaging with followers, and other possible Twitter and social media-related tasks. Fill out the volunteer application to be considered. Applications for this position will be accepted through Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
- Schedule and share PALS articles, graphics, and other posts
- Manage PALS Twitter Inbox
- Respond to replies and mentions on PALS’ tweets
- Re-tweet pregnancy after loss-related content
- Engage with followers’ tweets
- Other social media-related tasks as we grow
- Work with the staff team on other initiatives
- Excellent editing and communication skills
- Excellent social media skills and willingness to stay up-to-date on the latest Twitter changes
- Twitter for business knowledge, including analytics, scheduling, etc.
- Have your own computer with internet
- Available to volunteer 5-10 hours a week
- Available to attend monthly staff meetings
- Respond to emails within 24 hours
- Facebook profile so you can be added to the PALS Team Facebook group and communicate through Facebook Messenger
- Willingness to work on a team and receive direction from the operations director and executive director
Fill out the volunteer application to be considered. Applications for this position will be accepted through Tuesday, November 12, 2019.